August 20, 2021
Was your childhood dream to be an innovator? Ours too!
At Wellgrab, we are passionate about creating the downhole tools and well intervention technology of the future. With creative problem-solving and an analytical mind, you’ll design tomorrow’s technology today. This means taking ideas from concept through to a commercially ready product, that’s ready for field operations.
So what does it take to be a Wellgrab-innovator? For starters, you are already proficient with Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works, and have a multidiscipline understanding of mechanical, hydraulic and electro engineering. You also have experience in oil & gas product development with expertise in downhole tools. It’s a significant advantage if you have experience in field operations, both offshore and onshore.
If you are eager to live out your childhood dreams as an innovator, read more about the position and to apply below:
WellGrab is looking for a Design & Application Engineer.
WellGrab is a Stavanger-based independent company providing the oil and gas industry with innovative wireline fishing tools for well intervention. We have offered experience in developing downhole tools for the oil and gas industry since 2017. Wellgrab´s technology pairs digital capabilities with a versatile, multi-functional fishing tool to execute safer and more cost-effective fishing operations.
- Design and build technology from idea to commercial product ready for offshore service
- Work with calculations and 3D modeling on a daily basis
- Manufacturing drawings and production follow up
- Support operations with engineering requirements
- Work out tool-related documents
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. within Mechanical Engineering
- 6-7+ years relevant experience
- Proficient with Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works
- Multidiscipline understanding: mechanical, hydraulic and electro
- Experience in product development for Oil and Gas industry with expertise in downhole tools
- Field operations experience both offshore and onshore is an advantage
- Must be eligible to live and work in Norway
- Advanced analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and abilities.
- Structured, systematic and target-driven with well-defined goals
- Team oriented
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Preferably proficient in verbal and written Norwegian
Please send your resume and application letter to: email@example.com
February 28, 2023
Welltec announces the acquisition of Autentik AS
Welltec A/S, a market leader in Completion and Intervention within the energy industry, announces the acquisition of Autentik AS, a niche technology provider specializing in electric wireline fishing and interventions. The acquisition represents a strategic move by Welltec to expand its downhole intervention capabilities and is in line with the company’s vision to cement itself as the number one provider of hi-tech, innovative products and services.
August 9, 2022
Wellgrab™ ERFT hooks innovation award as tool availability is increased
We are proud to announce that Wellgrab™ ERFT – Electric Release Fishing Tool, is the winner of the 2022 Meritorious Awards for Engineering Innovation (MEAs).
Get in touch
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Open in Google Maps
Phone: +47 930 95 261